Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Tourettes Guy

Hello There.


I'm sure many of you have heard of the "Tourettes Guy".
He even has his own website and everything.
He makes videos with an incorrect portrayal of Tourette Syndrome, and posts them on YouTube and his website.
Other people re-post his videos and write things in the movie captions.
For instance, YouTube user Tidus067 posted "The best of tourettes guy part 2"
The caption he put for the video was "a guy with tourettes, IF YOU HAVE TOURETTES OR ARE OFFENDED BY THIS VIDEO DONT MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT AND DONT WATCH IT THEN? Part one removed by youtube... i no longer have the videos sorry"
Well then, douchebag, if you know you are going to offend people, don't post the damn video. If you want people to watch it, don't tell us not to.
There are so many imbuciles in this world.
In the Tourettes Guy videos, it just shows him using random cuss words in his sentences while talking, like "Pass me the ****ing salt!" or even pointing to a photo and saying, "Who's that ***?"
I really hate how many views the videos get. Tidus067's video got a whole 5,098,300 views. dannyj86's re-posted video, "Tourettes Guy, Best Of" has 20,435,127 views! It's ridiculous and it makes me sick.
The Tourettes Guy's username is EaglesFan98TG.
That man makes me sick.
He even had the audacity to put his YouTube channel in TSA colors.
Or maybe he didn't even know that teal represented TS. Probably not, because he's so stupid.
I don't care if he sees this blog. Go ahead, you can even show it to him for all I care. He makes very offensive videos, and I'd even say all of this to his face.
I even e-mailed the TSA about the Tourettes Guy, even though they probably already know about him since he's so famous, but the TSA never e-mailed me back.
I'm done ranting.
Teen angst...


Emma<3

1 comment:

  1. Hear hear!

    I've got a depressingly funny parallel to this: I work at an observatory. We do outreach videos on Youtube from time to time. Typical hits on one of our videos is less than a thousand in a given year.

    In addition to running the telescope, we also have a bunch of weather monitoring equipment, including the Cloud Cam - basically a souped-up DSLR with some back-end image processing. It takes a picture every 60 seconds that our observers use to look for incoming cirrus clouds, and at the end of each night we make a time lapse video of the night's sky. They're pretty, so we make them available to the public on our web site.

    The videos are public domain, so anyone can use them. Unfortunately our biggest users are UFO conspiracy theorists who SWEAR our videos are evidence of all manner of things, and SWEAR we're part of a conspiracy to cover them up (even though we make our videos available to the public... go figure).

    Now for the punchline: A typical UFO conspiracy video garners upwards of 30,000-50,000 hits within the first month. Some are even faster. It makes me ill.

    I get the same feeling when I see the Tourette's Guy videos. Here are all these outstanding TS awareness and outreach videos with hundreds to thousands of hits on them over any given year. But the Tourette's Guy and all of the re-posts of his videos? Millions.

    No justice in the world. I swear.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete