Friday, August 5, 2011

The Angry Family

Hey Everyone!

Today I did a play at Raleigh Little Theater during my camp and the parents came to see. My fellow campers and I wrote a play called "The Angry Family" and performed it.
I must say though, there is one guy there where it was hard for me to even look at him.
No, I'm not saying he's so friggin' ugly I can't bare to even be in his presence.
He had a tic.
A tic that I have.
That's why I could barely look at him.
I don't think he had Tourettes. Just a tic, or maybe even a chronic tic disorder.
But putting two people who have TS- or in this case one who has TS and one who has a tic, can end disastrously.
When I see someone doing a tic I have, or even just a repetitive movement, I have to do it. It's so annoying, and this dude had this eye tic that I also have. We scrunch up our eyes and blink and stuff. Whenever I looked at him it kind of made me angry inside, not because I hated him, but because I couldn't bare seeing him tic. He was a nice guy, but I just couldn't look at him.
Awkward when you have to work in a group with him...
Anyways...
The play went pretty well. I was LeRoi, the family hobo.
It was extremely fun!

Thank you for reading my blog.(:

Emma<3

No comments:

Post a Comment