Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TSA Youth Ambassador Conference!

Hey Everyone,

I'm working on my paperwork for the Tourette Syndrome Youth Ambassador Conference!
I had to fill something out about Youth Ambassador Leadership Training.
I was just wondering if anyone else was going.
If you are, please tell me!

I'm extremely excited, and I will definitely blog about it once I am home. The conference is in April, so of course, I understand that is a little ways away from now, but I'm still super elated to be going!

On another note... Please check out the new documentary "Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome"
I am in it, as well as many other teens and young adults who suffer from TS. Please check it out! It is on YouTube. The wonderful Ruthie Pershing made it, and her YouTube username is dispensingstarlight. So, please check that out! Also, check out her blog! It's called "A Little Bit Different: A Life with Tourette's Syndrome"

Thank you all!

Emma<3

No comments:

Post a Comment