Saturday, December 29, 2012

Life's A Twitch First Story

Hey everyone!

16 year old Jeremy Davis sent in our first and only so far story! Please share more to lifesatwitch.emma@gmail.com!

My story is that I woke up one morning quite literally and started ticcing and shouting obscenities like the " f " and the " N " word and it went on for about a month they started in February of 2012 and I was diagnosed with a tic disorder one month later on march 14 2012 that was 10 months ago. I've been on clonidine and a medicine called Kapvay which is basically the same thing. I did go to a neurologist which didnt help because he didnt tell me anything that I didn't already know. So im still on the same medication and dealing with my some what annoying twitches and shouts.

Thank you, Jeremy! Your story will be on YouTube very soon!

Love

Emma <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for putting this on your blog I actually didnt think you would i thought you would just put it on YouTube or something since you have more subscribers but anyway thanks again :) Hope all is well

    God Bless you

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete