Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's A Hard Tic Time

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm really stressed right now because I have two big tests tomorrow. This stress results in ticcing. I can barely focus on this blog post. My anxiety is practically taking over my body. I was just trying to exercise, but I can't because I'm ticcing too much. I know some people with Tourettes say exercise helps them cope with tics, but I can't exercise at all while ticcing. It's not a distraction for me; it's an obstacle.
School has kept me really busy, and I have been stressing a little more than usual. I started up on a slightly new medicine a month or two ago called Abilify. It had helped me in the past, and thank God, it is helping me again! I used to take it, but then my dad got another job and the new insurance wouldn't cover it, so it was around $800 for about a two-month supply. I had to switch medicines, since my family could not afford this. Thankfully, my dad works at SAS now, which covers the cost of Abilify so that it isn't completely ridiculous.
It's getting kind of hard to type, so I think I am going to go make a video about how my tics are in a rough time.

Thanks for reading!

Emma<3

No comments:

Post a Comment