Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Been A While...

Hey!

Wow, It's been a while since I've last blogged... Honestly, there's been nothing much to blog about. I know, normally my life is so bloggable.
But, highschool has been great.
And, I've been thinking...
And thinking...
How to make a change.
But what you have to do is stop thinking and start doing. I'm planning a video about Tourettes, but I seemed to have misplaced my supplies... which is pretty stressful.
My parents have been looking at a new house, and I don't like change. It's an OCD thing. But, they said it's probably not going to happen.
I was babysitting *Bucket yesterday for *Aunt Ronnie, and we went on a walk. When I bent down, he bent down. Up, down. Up, down. He is such a cute little boy.
He asked me, "Emma, why do you have to bend down?"
I told him it was because of Tourettes, but I didn't feel like elaborating. He's three, so that's all the explanation he really needs. He kept bending down with me, which a lot of people do. My one friend used to say, "Drop it like it's hot!" everytime I bent down. Kids my age would ask if I wanted them to do it with me. Um, no... Why would I want you to do that? I know they just wanted to help me out and make it look normal, but... really? I don't expect you to drop it like it's hot with me all the time...
Anyways, that's life lately...

Thanks for reading!

Emma<3

No comments:

Post a Comment